Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Price Family: Year In Review

I thought it would be fun to recap 10 fun blog posts from this year...
We've had some fun this year, and here are some fun times that stick out in my head....(just click on each title to take you to the actual post)
A definite personal goal of mine to run a 5K, and I did it!!! If I can do it, anyone can!
Photobucket
(Our yearly trip to Destin, Florida with 3 others families....some of the best times ever)
Photobucket
(Faith started 1st grade this year...can't believe my firstborn is growing so fast!)
Photobucket
In September we traveled to Nashville for a fun weekend...we celebrated Brooke's 3rd birthday with a Taylor Swift concert!
Photobucket
I had fun re-doing my laundry room....
Photobucket
6. THE HALF BATH MAKEOVERI had so much fun doing my laundry room, I gave the half bath a little makeover too!
Photobucket
Christmas at our house was fun, and busy as usual...
Photobucket
I can't leave out that Brooke finally potty trained...it only took 9 months...
Photobucket
Ryan and I celebrated our 10th anniversary this year...and we remember where it started here...
Photobucket
Remember Dirty Dancing? Ryan and I stayed in the hotel where part of the movie was filmed...The Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC!
Photobucket

What a wonderful 2009 it was!!!!
HAPPY 2010 to you all!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I LOVE this idea...sorry, but I'm going to have to steal another one from you! ;)

Happy New Year!

I hope we get to meet up this summer when we travel to Charleston again! :)