Monday, August 17, 2009

1st day of school

Summer is officially over at my house. We are finally back on a structured routine!! (yay for structure)

Faith started school today....my big 1ST GRADER!!!

She thought she was hot stuff today as she repeated over and over, "Mom, don't you think it's cool that I am in the FIRST grade now??"

What a precious girl, she is. I just love me some Faith. She makes me so happy.

At breakfast this morning Ryan and I were telling her about the day she was born...how I had horrible contractions (we called them belly ache pains) and we went to the hospital and waited and waited until they finally decided to do a c-section and cut all 9 pounds 5 ounces and 22 inches of her out of me!!!

And here we are 6 and a half years later putting our sweet little frist born on the bus to head to first grade. sniff.sniff.

So, here are some pictures of my sweet "Baby" Faith, as she headed to 1st grade today.

Having breakfast with Daddy...I think I caught her with her mouth full...oops..



She's so cute, I could just eat her!!

She's ready to head to the bus stop.





Here comes the bus!!! (If it looks a little dark, that's because it was 6:40a.m....yes, that's right. The bus comes at the butt-crack of dawn around here!

Load it up!

Faith is ready to head to school!

.....and away it goes...

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

She is DARLING! I hope everything went well!!