Friday, December 11, 2009

Yes, I'm still alive.....I think....

Holy Guacamole!


I'm still alive....I think...

To say life has been hectic around here would actually be an understatement...


I have been so extremely busy around here, and have neglected you all....I'm so sorry...


We have had fun this month with Christmas parties and activities...but whew...now I know why my mom was always so exhausted around the hoidays. I feel like I am constantly running around...I think I put over 100 miles on my car on Tuesday, and that was just from running around town trying to get things accomplished.


We bought our Christmas tree on Sunday night, and would you know that we still haven't decorated it yet?!?!?!?


And do you know it's December 11th, and I haven't bought the first gift for my children....mainly because I have been so busy buying for other people (we draw names on each side of our family, and then the kids exchange gifts, and the teachers need gifts, and...and...and...) I've been doing TONS of monogramming for gifts, as well as for friends who need things done. Busy! Busy! Busy!

I'm excited about tonight... the hunky hubby and I have a date...dinner and Christmas shopping...although, I am not sure whether it's going to be a good date or not. He despises shopping, so I am sure he is just THRILLED about this date tonight. I actually do better shopping alone, but we are going to give this a shot tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed! ha

SO... here are a few recent pics of what we have been up to lately....until next time...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments: