Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Crazy Lil' Elf & other ramblings....


Well, the Elf on the Shelf is gettig close to the end of his visit here at our house.....the girls love him....but he's running out of places to hide.... AND, he's tired of stressing to REMEMBER to hide in a new place each morning! (can i get an amen?!?):) Honestly, we LOVE Elf on the Shelf at the Price house....I can't imagine the Christmas seaon without him!! I know it's something my kids will grow up enjoying, and possibly even carry on the tradition with their little ones.


So, we have 1 more day after today with "Mike" our Elf.... I really want to come up with something fun to do for the last day.... so PLEASE give me any ideas you have... cuz' this house is OUT of ideas! :)


Here is where we found our sneaky little elf this morning...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Have I shown you these other places we have found Mike??

Photobucket



Photobucket

I really should have taken pictures of all his fun hiding spots...maybe next year!
..............................................................................................................................................
In other ramblings.....
Brooke thought she was in trouble the other day (she wasn't) so she tried to hide so I couldn't find her.....see if YOU can find her!!! :)

Photobucket
Faith drew this picture for me the other day, and I thought it was sweet....it's nice to see this drawing instead of a long list of " I wants" for Christmas....

Photobucket
Lastly, here is a sweet shot of my girls with my grandmother. I adore my sweet sweet grandmother. She will be 87 in March, and is slowing down physically, but is sharp as a tack mentally....you know how those grandmas like to always put their 2 cents in all the time?? That's her...but you can't help but love her to pieces!!!

Photobucket

Happy December 23rd!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elf on the shelf idea: get some scuba gear (don't know if it would fit the elf but they do make it for g.i. joe) and put him in the toilet. --Sean