Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Deployment Project # 84....Master Bath Curtains

Deployment Project # 84
Master Bathroom Curtains



Once upon a time, my master bathroom looked like this....

Photobucket

You can read more about it HERE

Photobucket

I recently painted my Master Bedroom (which you will see on my blog in the  next few days).....

and I wanted my bathroom to be the same color as my bedroom....so I repainted it for the 3rd time.

I bought some fun Chevron print fabric and went to work on some new curtains...

Photobucket

I came up with this.

I love the way it looks with the gray walls.

Photobucket


And here is my master bathroom now...

Photobucket


BEFORE
Photobucket



AFTER

I have some more fun projects to show you....I am getting close to my goal of 100 Deployment Projects and I have just 6 weeks left to get them all shown to you!

Please keep checking back....

4 comments:

AttemptingAloha said...

Beautiful! Where did you get that fabric? Looks great with the new wall color! And I'm loving the new small decor changes, too. :)

Aloha,
Charlie

HappyascanB said...

Love the serenity of that bathroom!

Morgan said...

I love the paint color and I love those curtains! I've been wanting to add a curtain with a silhouette like that in our half-bath downstairs.

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

I love how these came out. Chevron and gingham are my favorite looking fabrics. Classic. I love the paint color too.

Great job HH6!! I am a new follower and an Army Wife too. We are currently stationed at Fort Benning and on our way up to Canada where my husband will be an Exchange Officer.

I was looking at the tub entry walls and they have that beautiful molding on it. Have you thought of adding crown molding to the ceiling?? Just a thought :-)

Stop by my blog when you have a moment: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com