Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Blog Look...and a little Gratefulness



First of all...look at my new blog design! Erin at DesignerBlogs designed this great website for me. She was so easy to work with, and did just what I asked. If you are looking at getting a blog, she is the one to go to! So worth it!


Today I am starting a post where I want to write about what I am grateful for. There are so many things God gives us that we don't take the time to notice...so I am hoping to go through the alphabet and journal about some things I am grateful for. I am sure by the time I get to the letter "Z" I will have so many little things to be thankful for!


So here it goes....


A...
*Avocados* : Simple...but oh so thankful for them. LOVE to make homemade guacamole with them...and they are good for you too!



*America* : Need I say more??? So proud to be from this country...and ever more proud that I am married to a man in the military, who helps preserve the freedom I soooo take for granted.



*Attitude* : Because I am in control of it...my mood and the rest of my day depends on it. What attitude will you choose today???


Ok.So there you have it.


3 things I am grateful for.....


What things are you thankful for that start with the letter "A"????

3 comments:

Kelly M said...

Andrew - my daddy and my little man's middle name!

Apples - one of the best fruits

Angels - I know they are all around doing God's little work!!

Daily Tales of Sugar and Spice said...

looks great! love the new look.

auburn - reason for so many lifelong friends

andrew - stealing kelly's, my precious brother

art - ella's "art" makes me smile, love seeing her skills grow

Anonymous said...

any more posts coming ?