Thursday, August 27, 2009

What's For Dinner & My New Fun Find...

I am thinking a crock pot ranks up there with those items you can't live without...you know, like, food, water, shelter, coffee, Facebook...and the crock pot??? I just love mine! I am able to get dinner going in the morning before my day gets hectic.

And around my house, we have the "Witching Hour" as we like to refer to it. That's the time a day from about 4-6pm where everyone seems to running low on fuel. The girls start fighting, or at least one of them starts whining....which is my BIGGEST pet peeve these days. So, with dinner in the crock pot, that's one less stress I have to worry about.

I found this fun blog called "A Year of Slow Cooking" that has 365 crock pot ideas...perfect!!

I have THIS recipe in the crock pot now. I'll let you know how it tastes!

....ON ANOTHER NOTE.....

Look what I found yesterday while out shopping...a photo scroll! Pretty neat huh? It's litterally a piece of iron with little circles on either side. You insert photos inthe little slots....really nifty. I got it at Pier 1 . You can click on the link to get one for yourself! Simple, but a great way to display photos...and if you are a picture nazi like I am, then this you'll love it!

It's the Witching Hour here....so take care until next time!

No comments: