Monday, August 10, 2009

Out of Touch...

Holy Cow, it's been a crazy week at The Price House!! Ryan has been gone almost 3 weeks now doing Army duty, and I am not ashamed to say that I think I may need to be put in the nut house with the rest of the squirrles before he gets home. Life with kids is crazy to begin with...but when you add in the factors of a husband M.I.A for 3 weeks plus the fact that it's summer time and the kids are home....you have a nice recipe for disaster...

I know, I shouldn't complain. I am tremendously lucky to be able to be a stay at home mom....And for the record, I absolutely LOVE my children. I am blesed beyond measure to have 2 healthy girls who bring me such joy every second of the day....

Okay, maybe not EVERY second.....

But, with the summer, comes lots of "Camp Mommy"....and this Mommy is a little tired of planning daily activities to keep my kids busy...and I won't even talk about what my house looks like right now.....

So, Ryan is gone and my computer decided to kick the bucket last week. I had monogramming orders to get completed and mailed out...but no computer to run my monograming software with....which means no orders completed. I was definitely starting to freak out....

But, I called Ryan and "told" him we were getting a new computer the next day..bar none....(and being the wonderful man he is, he gladly said, "Honey, you go get whatever laptop you want.".....I think he must have noticed the desperation in my voice...or he felt guilty he wasn't there to help me out)

So, I am now the proud owner of this beautiful Dell laptop I am typing on right now!!! YAY!!

I am actually sitting on the floor with my 2 year old watching Yo Gabba Gabba....this is nice! I now have a new "can't live without it" object...next to chocolate.

...and I was able to complete my orders...

....and my not have to go to the nut house after all...

...maybe....

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Bless your heart!
I don't know three weeks...but I do know how horrid it is to be home with 3 kids for a few days.

The crazy stuff seems to ONLY happen then! Somebody gets sick, we end up in the ER, got three different activities scheduled at the same time on a Saturday morning, tons of homework...

it's HARD!!

I know you will be happy to have him home...AND are super happy about that new computer!! Woot woot! ;)