Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chuck E. (Shoot Me Please) Cheese



As a back to school treat, I took the girls to Chuck E. Cheese...or as I like to refer to it..Chuck E. (Shoot me please) Cheese. Definitely not my favorite place to go, but Faith (and now Brooke) loves to go...so as a last summer hoo-rah we went for lunch.

The girls enjoyed it, and if I am being honest, it wasn't that bad for me either. I went with a friend of mine, and she helped me watch Brooke, who was all over the place at times.


3 comments:

Gabby said...

hahaha!!! Love the title of this post!! I (hate) love me some chuck e cheese too!!! :)

Mandy said...

OMGosh, I loathe that place!
Thankfully the cloest one is 30 miles away!

Cute pics, the girls look so happy!! You're a good mommy! :)

Mandy said...

closest...

(I should never post before coffee)