Friday, August 14, 2009

Show Us Your Life-Favorite Vacation Spot


DESTIN, FLORIDA
Today over at Kelly's Korner, she wants us to show you our favorite vacation spot. My favorite spot is either Honolulu, Hawaii or Destin, Florida. But since my old computer crashed, I have lost my pictures of our Hawaii trip....so for this post, you are going to see pics of Destin, Florida.

Destin is where I call home. Ryan and I lived there for 7 years before moving to South Carolina. Let me tell you, BIG MISTAKE! We should have never moved away from Destin...but our family is in South Carolina and we wanted to be closer to them. The move was worth it because we get to see family whenever we want, but oh how I wish we were back in Destin. I miss is. I miss the people, the sites, the beaches and the all-around way of life. The quality of the people there are just different than where I live now...everyone is so friendly in Destin and welcoming.

But I will get off my soap box...you came to see my pics of Destin right???

Here is the ultimate picture of relaxation....the white sand, crystal blue waters, and a white chair to relax in...Ahhhhhh

There are no bad picture of the beaches of Destin...every picture is so calming and peaceful..

There's nothing better than gulf coast sand between my toes...

Even my 2 year old stopped to enjoy the scenery...

The kids love to play in the water all day!

If you have never been to Destin, I highly recommend it. It'd definitely a place for the whole family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still have your photos that I took in Hawaii. Let me know if you need them.