Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photo Challenge Number 2

Photo Challenge Number 2

a photo of someone you are closest to.


So this one was a no brainer....

sorta...

Of course, the person I am closest to is my awesome, wonderful, Godly, manly, studly hubby!!! :-)
I can tell this man anything...he's my best friend. He's my rock. He knows me better than anyone.

Photobucket




But, I can't forget my best friend.

This is Carolina (on the left), the world's best friend.

Photobucket

We have best friends since we were 10.

I can go days....weeks.....months....

without talking to or seeing her (we live 9 hours apart from one another)

and we can ALWAYS pick right up where we left off.

She is still the funny, silly, loyal friend I remember hanging out with when I was 10...

yet, she has grown into a wonderful, confident, intelligent woman who I admire so much!

25 years later...she knows me better than any of my girlfriends.....and still loves me anyway! ha!



SO, there you have it.

See you tomorrow for Challenge Number 3

No comments: