Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day Ideas....

For some reason, when it comes to Valentine's Day I try to stay away from the traditional box of Valentine's Day cards. I love finding new things for the girls to give their classmates.


A couple of years ago I did this Valentine...


You can find how I did these by clicking HERE


Then last year I did these cute little photos....




I got this photo and idea from this website HERE...

Here are the photos of my girls, before we put the suckers in them...




They turned out so cute!!!

This year I found another cute idea on this website...HERE

Here is a picture of what I did....


The website even has the tags you can print out and attach.

The shovels came from THIS party website.

I think these will be a hit this year!! Aren't they cute?!?

What are you doing for Valentine's Day??

Now, it's on to find St. Patrick's Day ideas...and even Easter ideas....

Thank God for Pinterest!!!

No comments: