Friday, February 24, 2012

Fancy Lampshade Makeover!

Recently, I was searching Pinterest....which I will admit, that I am addicted to that fabulous site.  It has MILLIONS of wonderful ideas on it!

Looking through the DIY section, I came across this Lamp Redo idea over at DIY Showcase 
and I knew I had to try it on a lamp I had sitting in my 9 year old daughter's room.

This lamp to be exact.

So, I just followed the simple instructions on the website and ended up with this...




 It was easy, and didn't take a long time to complete! it looks cute sitting on her little study desk, doesn't it? I bought the lamp at Goodwill last year for a few dollars and spray painted it, added the shade...and I have a brand new lamp! 

I've been working on my 9 year old's room...actually for about 6 months now on and off. I'll be ready to show the finished room to you in the next few days, so please check back! 

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: