Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Bump Update: 31 Weeks

Bump Update at 31 Weeks



*How far along?: 31 weeks 1 day when this photo was taken

*Total weight gain: around 20-21 pounds....but it feels like 221.....feeling quite large lately....

*How big is baby?: About 17 inches in length and around 4.5lbs....he's measuring big (18 days bigger) so this number could be WAY off.

*Sleep?:Thank goodness for another week of good sleep. Getting up to use the restroom doesn't really bother me. I go right back to sleep. However, I can't fall asleep without having a nice hot bath at night....it calms and relaxes me and helps me sleep better. Fingers crossed I continue to sleep well these last few weeks.

*Best moment this week?:  I had a few "feel good" days this past week. I rarely feel good this pregnancy, but this past week I had a couple of really good days....I'm thankful for these few days (even though they are few and far between) when I feel good. Can't wait to feel good ALL the time again!

*Movement?: More movement than ever....he seems to constantly have a knee, foot, or leg sticking up or moving around. And I swear I felt his toes the other night...tiny little bumps pushing up; a really neat feeling!!!! ANd O.M.G. when he moves his head, it's sooo uncomfortable....makes me want to fall on my knees in a ball! OUCH!!!!

*Food cravings?: Water and Fruit!!!!...clementines, bananas, strawberries, apples, peaches....and fruit smoothies with a scoop of protein powder in it. I've given up on eating dinner....31 weeks pregnant and I still have trouble eating a meal without it making me feel sick.

*Labor signs?:Some Braxton Hicks...but this past weekend I had some horrible pelvic pressure that made me think this little guy might be dropping....not sure. I'm willing to bet an awful ton of money that I won't be making it to my scheduled c section!!! :)

*Belly button in or out?: It's out, and has been out...and sometimes the baby will stick his heel right in my belly button, which makes it stick out even further! ha!

*What I miss: My  normal life....everything I do is compromised by this pregnancy. Can't go places where I have to stand too long, or where there is no restroom...and everything is day by day since I never know if I will feel well that day. Can't wait to get my energy back and get back into running!!!

*What I’m looking forward to: At this point, I am just looking forward to getting this pregnancy over with....how do people enjoy this?!?!? Don't get me wrong, I am extremely thankful that God gave me the ability to carry all 3 of my babies, because I know there are so many others out there who struggle with infertility. But, I am just not a good pregnant person.....so I am ready to get it over with!!!!

No comments: