Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baby Bump Update: 32 Weeks

32 Week Bump....more like Mountain...Update



*How far along?: 32 weeks 1 day when this photo was taken

*Total weight gain: around 22 pounds, I think ....but it feels like 222.....feeling quite large lately....and I can see the swelling in my face lately. Booo!!!

*How big is baby?: About 17 inches in length and around 4.5-5lbs....he's measuring big (18 days bigger) so this number could be WAY off.

*Sleep?:Been sleeping pretty good this past week...hope it continues. This girl needs her beauty rest! still 2-3 bathroom trips, but I am able to fall right back to sleep....actually, I seem to be more tired lately than usual, which probably helps me sleep better!

*Best moment this week?: Getting the letter in the mail of my scheduled c-section (on April 10th). It wasn't the date I had hoped for (they pushed it back by 4 days) but I'm pretty sure I am going to go into labor early, so it doesn't really matter what date my c-section is scheduled for. I am betting lots of money I don't make it thru the month of March.

*Movement?: I'm starting to believe all of my friends with little boys when they say "Get Ready! Little boys are active"!  This little boy of mine is moving constantly...jabs to the ribs, hips bladder....my stomach looks like an ocean wave most of the time. And I can tell he has sleep patterns too...He's always awake at 10pm every.single.night moving and squirming. Yesterday, we took the girls to an indoor pool at the hotel we were staying in for the weekend, and all of the echos there made him go crazy.

*Food cravings?: Water and fruit, still...and I can eat pretzels without them making me sick......32 weeks pregnant and I still have trouble eating a meal without it making me feel sick. Now I know what others mean when they say they were sick the entire 9 months....meal times are the worst for me...which sounds funny, coming from a pregnant woman eating for two! ha!

*Labor signs?: No...but I know they aren't far away. I'm pretty sure he's dropped already....several people have told me this week that I look like I am carrying really low.....could this be a sign he's dropped and I am close to delivery?!?!?!?

*Belly button in or out?: It's out, and has been out...and sometimes the baby will stick his heel right in my belly button, which makes it stick out even further! ha!
 *What I miss: My  normal life....everything I do is compromised by this pregnancy. Can't go places where I have to stand too long, or where there is no restroom...and everything is day by day since I never know if I will feel well that day. Can't wait to get my energy back and get back into running!!! I miss playing with my girls outside and just having the general energy to make it through the day.

*What I’m looking forward to: I'm really looking forward to my baby shower this coming weekend....my sister in law and 3 sweet friends of mine are giving me a shower on Saturday and I am really excited to see my friends and family there.  I'm such a lucky girl to have the friends I do...I don't know what I did to deserve such wonderful people in my life!

No comments: