Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Deployment Project #72- Drab to Shab Picture frame

Still working on my Master Bedroom...

Deployment Project # 72

Check out this gold framed Jesus picture.

Photobucket


Now, don't get my wrong. I do LOVE Jesus.

Just not in a gold frame.

This picture was another piece my husband and I inherited from his Grandmother recently.

You should have seen the look on my father in law's face when I asked to have it. haha I know he was thinking, "Who on earth would want this ugly picture frame?"

ME!!!!

Photobucket


I coated this down with some white spray paint and replaced the glass.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Now I have a sweet picture for my bedroom with sentimental value.

Photobucket

I still have more projects to share, so please follow me on here or Facebook!! I would greatly appreciate it!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

thomas said...

The picture frame are really looking just fabulous. And the baby picture frame is also looking just stunning.

picture framing

Lindsay said...

Beautiful frame! I love the magic of a little spray paint!