Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Deployment Projects #48-53-- Neighbor gifts

It's a little late, but I wanted to blog about a few more deployment projects I did for Christmas.

(Just put these in the back of your mind for next year gift ideas!)
Photobucket


I monogrammed all of these dish towels myself to give to my neighbors.  

Photobucket


Then, I wrapped it up and put a tag on it that said " We DISH you a Merry Christmas!"

Cute, huh?

Photobucket



Photobucket

Tonight I went to Target to get ready for "A Bowl Full of Lemons" 21 Day Organizing Challenge...
.I think I bought 25 bins to get organized with!

I am SO excited about getting organized in 2011!!!!!

I'm starting my New Year off right by getting organized!!!!

I have a cute project to blog about tomorrow, so please check back!

1 comment:

Kristen Pace Photography said...

I wish I were your neighbor. Those rock!