Saturday, March 6, 2010

OCD about ORB

Photobucket



Sara, over at Thrifty Decor Chick turned me on to Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint, or ORB....it's a shimmery blackish-brownish paint that you can get at Wal Mart for about $3 a can!!!

Now I'm OCD abot ORB.


It's amazing how a little paint can transform a room! Check out a few things I have used ORB on to transform from boring to blissful!



Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Just tape around the center with newspaper and painters tape!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Check out this little beauty I found at Marshall's on clearance for $2 because of a chip.....
Photobucket

Oh, how I love a bargain!


Photobucket

Look how pretty it turned out!!!!


Photobucket

I even spray painted a few pictures frames that were originally gold/brass....they look great too!


Photobucket


No furniture or accessory is safe around here as long as I have my ORB in hand!!!  I'm off to see what else I can paint!!!!!

4 comments:

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

i just love spray paint. everything you did looks great!

Mandy said...

Oh, I SO love that stuff too!

My kids think I'm crazy spray painting EVERYTHING!!

Your goods look FABULOUS!

Gabby said...

She made me fall in love with spray paint too!!! LOL!!

The McBrayer family said...

so- do you think that spray would work on shiny gold brass??