Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Ebay Time!

I Love Ebay.

I love buying and selling on there.

It's a great way to sell your kids' things that are outgrown, but in too good of shape to turn over to a consignment store or Goodwill. 

I always list my girls' outgrown things, and buy them new clothes with the money I make.

I only list twice a year... it's so time consuming..

But right now, I am working on getting some things listed. 

I will have girls clothing sizes 6 and 7

and toddlers girl's sizes 2t and 3t

You can go HERE to see one of my auctions, and click on "see other auctions" on that page for additional items.

I have smocked things like this....




Photobucket





and custom things like these...

Photobucket



...and lots of Gymboree things like this....
Photobucket

 SO, check it out if you get a chance!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!


3 comments:

Gabby said...

Do you have Gymboree things in the size 6/7?

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.