Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Barstools

I'm still on my spray painting frenzy....

I LURVE this stuff..

Photobucket


My latest victim,

My bar chairs.

Photobucket

Photobucket



They weren't ugly to begin with...but I was just not crazy about the orange-ish color and the bland fabric.

So... I bought some new fabric and grabbed my ORB and started painting!


 First, I recovered the seat cushions.


If you have never done this, it's easy peasy...just a little time consuming.


You just need one of these..



Photobucket

...and getting help from a little cutie like this doesn't hurt either...


Photobucket


Just remove the staples and fabric from the chair. Cover with new fabric and staple....see, easy-peasy...



Photobucket


...and now I have a cute little giraffe print seat...

Photobucket



Then I painted the chairs.


You can see the difference in the color here.
Photobucket

(..and you can also see the horrible dead grass in my yard....will spring EVER get here?!?!?)


And here is my new bar stool.


Drum roll, please...



Photobucket




...and another peek at before...

Photobucket



I. LOVE. IT.

Happy Wednesday!!!

4 comments:

Gabby said...

Very cute!! :) I have so many things I am working on right now I havent had time to blog! :) LOL!

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

LOVE the fabric!!! they look great paige!!! ;)

Amy {Design Intervention} said...

Those chairs turned out fantastic! Thanks for stopping by my blog! You mentioned that you were going to try to do 100 deployment projects while your hubby is gone - - so I had to jump over and check out your site! I noticed your husband is in the NG (mine is active duty guard) and that he is Signal - - so is mine!! We have a lot in common!! Good luck, and keep me updated!!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

They look great! I love ORB spray paint. Love the fabric too. It reminds me of giraffes!