Thursday, December 29, 2011

Have you met.....

....our latest addition??????

No, I'm talking about the new baby growing in my belly.

 I'm talking about this little guy.



Meet "Grimsley" the English Bulldog.

We got this little guy back in October....and I'm just getting around to blogging about him.

 When my husband first told me he wanted an English Bulldog, I told him he was crazy. Why on earth would I want such an ugly dog?!?!?!?

But I have to tell you....he's so ugly he's cute....and I am so glad he's a part of our family now. My girls adore him, and he loves them too! Follows them everywhere they go!

He's a really good little dog....very laid back....he likes to go outside and sit in his chair....


 Housebreaking has been pretty easy and quick...


 He loves his doggy cousin....


 And LOVES attention and snuggling....

Grimsley has given us a lot of laughs just in the short time he's been with us...and I know he will give us many more!!  Such a fun little guy with a sweet personality!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love English Bulldogs! My Mom & Dad use to raise them years ago & owned a couple too. They are the sweetest loving dogs!
Grimsley is adorable and I love his name! It's unique tough kind of name. :)
Happy 2012 to you and your family.

Reenie said...

OMG....he's adorable. We had 2 when we were growing up.