Friday, December 30, 2011

Baby Bump Update: 24 Weeks

24 Week Bump Update

 

*How far along?: 24 weeks 5 days when this photo was taken

*Total weight gain: My next "official" weigh in will be Jan. 9th....and I am scared to step on the scale next time!!! Yesterday morning, I had gained 15.5 pounds total....this is still lower than my other 2 pregnancies, so I am thankful! Unfortunately, my face and rear end have all 15 pounds!!!

*How big is baby?: About 13 inches long and over a pound in weight!

*Sleep?:Depends on the night....I've been sick with a head cold this week, so sleeping has been hard with trying to breathe and get comfortable. A few nights ago I was up until 3am wide awake...other nights I fall right asleep...

*Best moment this week?:Christmas was fun with our girls this past week! We had some wonderful family time!!

*Movement?: I have one little busy man in my belly...is this an indication of what he will be like when he's actually here?!? If so, I'm in for one active little boy!

*Food cravings?: No cravings...still love clementines...I think I eat 5-6 a day, just because I know I can eat those without feeling sick. This baby will probably be orange when he's born.

*Labor signs?: No, thank Goodness....but I do believe I have started having some Braxton Hicks over the last few days.

*Belly button in or out?: It's out, and has been out....BUT, I do have a hernia, so that makes it stick out sooner. Will have to look into getting it fixed once the baby is here.

*What I miss: I REALLY miss sleeping on my stomach. At this point, to turn from one side to another, is quite a task.  I'm a stomach sleeper, so this side sleeping stuff is for the birds!!!!

*What I’m looking forward to: Operation Nursery starts this weekend!!!! Cleaning out closets and attic space to make room for this little guy starts tomorrow....then next week when they kids go back to school I will start buying the fabric to make his bedding!!! So excited to get started on putting the room together! I've picked out colors schemes and have some ideas of what I want the nursery to look like....can't wait to give you a sneak peek once I get it started!


No comments: