Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby Bump Update: 22 Weeks


  22 Week Bump Update
*How far along?: 22 weeks 4 days when this photo was taken

*Total weight gain: I had a doctor's appt this past Monday and I have gained a total of 11 lbs...which means I gained a whopping 6 pounds in a month!!!! Oh my! However, I am on the low end of weight gain (for now). Don't forget I gained 77 lbs with my first pregnancy, and 50lbs with my second....so I am really trying hard to keep it under 40 this go around!!

*How big is baby?: as big as a spaghetti squash....??? Not even sure what one of those look like. But I can tell you it's 12 in long and about a pound in weight!!!!

*Sleep?: I've had a few nights where I have been WIDE awake at 2am and up for a couple hours...but the last 3 nights have been great. I even slept through the night without a single potty break! YEAH!

*Best moment this week?: This past Saturday we had our gender reveal party to reveal the baby's sex.....We were able to tell the world we are having a little BOY!!!! (after 2 girls, a boy was our preference, however we would have been happy with a girl too!)

*Movement?:Little man in my belly is a mniature Karate Kid....the jabs can already be painful..he's a powerful little guy!

*Food cravings?: Still loving clementines....but still no overwhelming cravings...

*Labor signs?: No, thank Goodness. 

*Belly button in or out?: Ugh, it's out. Look at the picture... ;(

*What I miss: Can I say "running" again? Went to the gym today with a fellow pregnant running friend, who ran 4 miles at an 8:30 pace right beside me as I struggled to do 35 minutes on the eliptical....and she's 18 weeks along....just amazing!!!!    However, I am grateful I am still moving. I'll take 35 minutes of the eliptical over that stinkin' bed rest I was on earlier in my pregnancy!

*What I’m looking forward to: Now that we know this baby is a little BOY I am looking forward to getting his nursery started. Deciding on colors and patterns right now, but won't get started until after Christmas....

2 comments:

Kate said...

YAY! Congrats on the little boy. How perfect!

Unknown said...

congrats on the boy and thank you for the comment and sweet prayers.