Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bump Update: 21 Weeks



21 Week Bump Update!
*How far along?: 21 weeks 4 days when this photo was taken

*Total weight gain: I think I am at about 9-10 pounds. I go to the dr next week for an official weigh in. It's looking like I have gained about 5 lbs this month! UGH!!!!! (thank you, Thanksgiving dinner and leftovers)

*How big is baby?: The length of a carrot...about 10.5 inches. At my ultrasound last week this little cutie weighed a whopping 13 ounces!

*Sleep?:Sleeping good,but having a little issue with restless leg here and there...but only waking up once to use the restroom...I'll take it!!!

*Best moment this week?: Going in for my ultrasound last Monday!! Loved getting to see the baby in 4d!!!

*Movement?: Oh yes....this baby may only weigh 13 ounces, but it feels as though it's 5 lbs already! The kicks and movements are out of control!

*Food cravings?: Still no overwhelming cravings.....I bought some clementines this week, and those are tasting really good to me...thank God it's fruit, and not chocolate bars!

*Labor signs?: No, thank Goodness. 

*Belly button in or out?: Ugh, it's out. Look at the picture... ;(

*What I miss: Running...and just feeling normal. Always seem to be short of breath, and tire out easily. This 2nd trimester is supposed to be the FUN trimester....still waiting on that energy boost I had the last 2 pregnancies!

*What I’m looking forward to:  We have our Gender Reveal party this Saturday! Inviting close friends and family over to reveal the baby's sex! My husband and I actually already know...and we can't wait to tell our family. Our girls don't know yet either, so seeing their reaction should be priceless!!
Stay tuned for photos!






3 comments:

Anne Wimberly said...

With our third, my weight gain had been unusually low until I got to 18 wks. and between 18 - 24 weeks I put on about 20 pounds. I ended up with a solid 50lb. weight gain just like I did with Hughes and Banks.

Kate said...

I bought a box of clementines too and have been eating them 6 at a time! WOAH!

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

i can't believe you are over half way through! this is going so fast. ;) i'm sure you feel like it's taking forever!