Sunday, September 5, 2010

August: Month In Review...

Was your August as hot as ours?!?

103?!?!?

Are you kidding me??
Photobucket
(my computer is acting up...forgive me for the off-center pictures)

In August....

I hung up some pictures on my wall....
Photobucket

...and my staircase....

 
Photobucket

My girls started school....at a new school, so this was an exciting (and nervous) time for us all....
Photobucket

My sweet friend, Kristen, who's also a photographer did a mini-photo session with the girls....her work is amazing!!!
Photobucket

I love all of her work!
Photobucket


We had a little fun at the beach one day....it's nice living just minutes away from the beach, so we can go whenever we want!
Photobucket

The view from my chair.....
Photobucket


The hubby is having so shortage of fun overseas.....bowling...
Photobucket

...and "golfing"....
Photobucket

Photobucket


We had "back to school" pedicures....
Photobucket

We had a busy, fun August.....

September is off to a good start too!!!



1 comment:

leemeandthegirls said...

Your girls are so cute! LOVE your new pictures in your home! :)