Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Sneaky Peeky at my new wall color!!!!

Out with the old, and in with the new!!!

My gold walls are gone!

Yay!

Now.....I'm left to redecorate everything and rehang all my photos....

Soooo, I can't show it all to you, but I CAN show you my mantel....

Photobucket

This was taken as a quick snapshot this afternoon...it wasn't staged....that's why you see the  container of sample paint....but you get to see the new color!!!

I've already had questions about the color from my sample post....

It's called Filoli Carriage House by Valspar (at Lowe's).

It's a really neat color...sage-y green in some light....tan at other times....gray-ish at other times...
Do you like it????

It's growing on me!

Stay tuned for more....


7 comments:

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

what number was it? 1,2,or 3?

Lindsay said...

I love it! I am big into the gray tones but am too scared to go completely gray

Megan {The Brick Bungalow} said...

I like it!! I may just have to paint my diningroom this color. The dark red is really starting to bring me down. But what color should the ceiling be? What color is your ceiling?

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Great color - can last forever, hopefully!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!

Gabby said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics!