Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy BIrthday Sweet Hubby!

Today is Ryan's birthday!!! The girls and I made him a card....
This is the front of the card...

...and this is the back...

However, it seems as though I am out of the running for The Wife Of The Year Award....this week has been crazy busy...I have had several internet orders and was finishing up some curtains for my friend's nursery (pics to follow soon)...and I waited until the last minute to shop for his golf shoes he said he wanted. It's no fun going from place to place ALONE, much less dragging two small children with me everywhere! They aren't the world's greatest shoppers, ya know?

Then I got ready to print out this cute, sweet card....and my printer was out of ink...so needless to say, I have NOTHING to give the hubs for his birthday...hoping to sneak out at some point today to get a cake..or something....yikes!

No comments: