Monday, January 5, 2009

Talent Show With The Neighbors...




I just love my neighbors.....




We live on a cul-de-sac with several other families who have children about the same as mine. They all get along so well, and love playing together. And I love the parents....we all get along and I enjoy getting to spend time with them as well. We are very fortunate to have found neighbors like the ones we have. I know my girls are making memories with these kids that will last a lifetime!




Yesterday, all the kids decided they would host a talent show. They spent all day decorating....putting up lights, decorations, etc....and rehearsing for their big talent show....even handing out invitations with real tickets to get into the show.




So, last night after dinner, we went down to my friend, Donna's house....Donna so graciously and very patiently, let the kids decorate her house in lights, etc. What a brave woman!




The kids put on a one-of-a-kind talent show......and let me tell me tell you, it was full of laughs. The kids and the parents enjoyed it. We all had our cameras and cam-corders out as if we were watching a real concert!




God has blessed me with these great neighbors/friends!!! We soooo love all of them...






Brooke is waiting on the festivities to begin....don't you love the legs crossed???



My neighbor Kerry enjoying the show....and Brooke with Capri raising the roof during the encore! :)



Faith singing a song...that she didn't know all teh words too...ha....and smiling after everyone was clapping for her...


Most of the kids in the talent show....they had a blast!

2 comments:

Gabby said...

How fun is that!! I wish we had a great neighborhood like that!!! It is so nice having good neighbors!!! You are blessed!!

The McBrayer family said...

now that is just adorable!