Thursday, January 15, 2009

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY FAITH!


On January 15, 2003 our lives changed forever! Faith Alexandrea came into the world via c-section at 2:50PM weighing 9lbs. 5 oz and 22 inches long. (I am still amazed that I gave birth to such a big baby!) Life has never been the same sense.

Thinking back, I think about the day I found out I was pregnant with Faith, and how I cried uncontrollably because of all the unknowns that come with being a mother.

Then I think back to my pregnancy, when I would lay in bed at night, with Ryan's hand on my belly, feeling Baby Faith kick and turn. It was the neatest, weirdest, most wonderful feeling all at the same time! (and the fact that I gained 70 lbs was also amazing...and difficult)

I think back to being in the delivery room, and hearing her cry for the first time. And how I have not been able to put myself first since the arrival of Faith (and of course, later, Brooke).

Life definitely changes when you have a baby. It's funny how you can hold that baby in your arms for the first time, and at that moment realize that you are holding your entire life in your hands...and that you would do anything and everything to protect this baby you have just brought into the world.

Of course, I love my husband beyond measure and would be nothing without him....but having Faith has been such a wonderful time. Yes, there have been some tough times...kids aren't supposed to be 100% easy all of the time. Faith is such a wonderful little girl.

Faith is super smart, reading beyond her level before school even started...she's thoughtful, she's caring, she's a cuddle bunny, she's so well behaved, she's laid back, easy going and eager to please. She has a sweet, kind soul and such a giving, happy and pleasant disposition. I always brag on her to other people because I feel like I have had it so easy with her. She was a great baby....easy as could be....and she still is easy, pleasant and fun to be around! I love to laugh with Faith and watch her smile and laugh! What a wonderful gift God has given me! I wouldn't trade her for all the treasures in the world!

So, Happy 6th Birthday, my sweet Faith!!!! We love you beyond measure!!!!

Faith's 1st Birthday Piture...in her birthday suit!








Happy 1st Birthday!


Happy 2nd Birthday!


Happy 3rd Birthday Faith!


Happy 4th Birthday!


Happy 5th Birthday!!!!

....6th birthday picture to come....We are having a bowling party!!!

No comments: