Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to 2 Sweet People...

Today is Janurary 7th, and is the birthday of 2 of my favotire girls (other than my own daughters, of course).

Today is my best friend, Carolina's birthday....so HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARO! We have been best friends since we were 10 years old...so this is the 23rd consecutive time I have wished her a Happy Birthday! Love you girl! I don't think I could be closer to a sister than I am to Carolina. We live 8 hours apart, and only get together once or twice a year, but we always pick up right where we left off! Don't you just love friends like that??

And Happy Birthday to my Mom!!! Momma would have been 64 today....I know she is having a great birthday up in heaven, but I am still thinking about her here on Earth...wishing she was here so I could bring her flowers and take her out to dinner....and have my precious girls sing her "Happy Birthday". She would have loved that! Miss you Momma, love you! Hope you're having a great birthday today! Mom and Faith, July 2003

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud to be your best friend and to share a birthday with a special lady like my 2nd mom - Miss Kathi!!