Saturday, December 20, 2008

Brooke and the Dog Biscuits

On my Facebook page I have been telling everyone about Brooke carrying around dog biscuits all day. She doesn't eat them....just carries them around all day as if they were her favorite toy. I am baffled as to WHY she would pick these Milk Bone treats. Tobie and Tucker (our dogs) love to follow her around just waiting and hoping she will drop them, so they can get a treat.

These treats have gone everywhere from church, to the gym, to school with her....

I know, it's the strangest thing you have heard of....but you know what? She's happy, and she's not hurting a thing.... and I don't think carrying around dog biscuits can scar her for life...

So the dog treats go everywhere with us....

Here are a couple of pics of Brooke and her milk bones...


No comments: