Friday, May 30, 2008

Not a Baby Anymore!








Well, it's official. I now have a kindergartener!!!! I can't decide if I am upset that it makes me older, or that my baby is about to be a full time student. ha-ha I am soooo not a sap when it comes to being sentimental, but my gosh....my BABY will be in school in a matter of days! That's insane! Faith has grown up to be such a big girl. I am so proud of her because she is so loving, caring, thoughful and full of life. God has given me such a blessing!! I think back to the day I found out I was pregnant with her.... I cried my eyes out for days because I just wasn't sure I was ready for all that parenthood had to offer! But the last 5 and a half years have been the best years of my life! Faith has brought so much joy, laughter and smiles to our lives. I'm so glad God chose ME to be her mother! She's so wonderful and I wouldn't tade her for all the $$ in the world.....well, maybe some days I would....haha. Here are some pics of Faith at her preschool graduation, and a few videos! I'm such a proud Mom!







No comments: