Friday, May 16, 2008

Long Time No Talk....




Okay, so it's been like 10 months since I last blogged. I see so many people who enjoy blogging, and to be honet, I just don't have the time to sit down and "blog"......one the laundry is done, kids are fed, bathed, put to bed, house cleaned, kitchen mopped, sewing worked on, etc...the last thing I want to do is blog. And let's face it, how many people really want to read a "blog"? But, for the sake of my loving family that all live miles and miles away, I want to try to keep this up so they can see what they are missing over here in Chalreston! I hate knowing that my 2 precious girls go about 360 days a year without seeing some of their relatives.....it's just not fair, for them or for the family members that are so far away. Sooo.....here is my attempt to keep in touch with far away grandparents and uncles and aunts and close friends by "blogging" and sending cute little videos of my growing girls.







No comments: