Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby Bump Update: 26 Weeks

26 Week Update


*How far along?: 26 weeks 3 days when this photo was taken

*Total weight gain: 17 pounds so far on my scale here at home....20 lbs according to the OB/GYN scale....I'm going with MY scale! haha!

*How big is baby?: About 14.5 inches long and nearly 2 pounds in weight!

*Sleep?:Sleeping pretty good once I get comfortable...

*Best moment this week?:   Knowing that this baby can live outside the womb if he were to be born now, makes me feel a lot better!

*Movement?: Ohmygah'....this little guy is one active little booger!!! Kicks and squirms are getting powerful!!! WOW! I feel HUGE, but my dr says I am measuring exactly where I need to be....

*Food cravings?: Nope...still buying a box of clementines every few days! ha!

*Labor signs?: No, thank Goodness....but I do believe I have started having some Braxton Hicks over the last few days. And I have starting having some extreme upper back pain...the heating pad is my friend.

*Belly button in or out?: It's out, and has been out....BUT, I do have a hernia, so that makes it stick out sooner. Will have to look into getting it fixed once the baby is here.

*What I miss:Everything that involves not being pregnant...sleeping on my stomach, taking deep breaths, not using the restroom every 30 minutes, not feeling cranky, wearing clothes that fit....just to name a  few. I feel like I have been pregnant forever.

*What I’m looking forward to: I found out today that I get to have another ultrasound in 3 weeks to check the baby's weight, etc. I'm excited to be able to get another look at this little guy!! In my previous 2 pregnancies, I never had a 30 week ultrasound..so I am so excited about it! It will be fun to see how much he has changed since out 20 week ultrasound!

No comments: