Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!





Happy Father's Day!!!! Faith has been anticipating Father's Day all week. She made her Daddy several cards with beautiful pictures and the words "I love you Dad" on them, and hid them all over the house. We got up at 7am this morning and made breakfast for Ryan and served it to him in bed. Faith was able to give him her cards, as well as one I made for him (see attached photos for the pics that were in the card). The best part of the morning was hearing Faith say, "Daddy, I love you" as they were enjoying their breakfast in bed together! (My heart just melted.) Although Ryan had to leave right after lunch for a business trip, we enjoyed spending HIS day with him, and I think he enjoyed it too! Here are a few pics from our Father's Day weekend!

No comments: