Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Terrific Kid!

Faith was awarded the "Student of The Month" for her class this month...also called The Terrific Kid...

The teacher picks a student who shows responsibility, hard work and is al all around good kid to receive an award...the award is a certificate and coupons to various restaurants and entertainment....

They held the awards ceremony yesterday, where Faith was called up on stage and shook the principal's hand and was made to feel very special...

As a former teacher, it warms my hear to know MY child is one who is appreciated and thought highly of by her teacher. It makes me feel as if I am doing something right as a parent....and I can breathe a sign of relief that Faith is being a good girl when she's not with me.

I"m so extremely proud of Faith...she's a smart girl with a huge heart for others....WAY TO GO FAITH!!!!


No comments: