Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treat, Smell My Feet....

We are now up to our ears in Halloween candy....it was bad enough when it was just Faith getting candy, but this year Brooke was able to go door to door and trick or treat as well....so we are all in sugar comas around here.....

I think I ate 4 mini-packs of M & M's before 10am this morning.....ugh.........

So, Faith was a mermaid for Halloween....a mermaid that refused to wear a crown and hated the fact that I rolled her hair to look pretty....a mermaid that wore a long sleeve shirt...I am assuming that when it's winter, mermaids get cold too and wear long sleeve shirts, right??

And Miss Brooke was Minnie Mouse....or a version of Minnie in a tutu....either way, she was cute and loved the fact that each house handed out candy.....she's in a sugar coma too....actually bouncing off the walls as I type this....




No comments: