Monday, February 23, 2009
Questions About Mommy....
My friend Kelli did this on her blog and I thought it was cute. She gave her kids a series of questions and jotted down their answers. Here are the answers to my questions...Brooke is only 2 and 1/2 so she only lasted through a few questions, but Faith and I had fun going through them! Now it's your turn to see what your kids say about you!
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Faith: I love you
2. What makes mommy happy?
F: To see us do things you ask us to do...
3. What makes mommy sad?
F: When I don't listen to you
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
F: Tickling me
B: ...she laughs....(I think she heard the word "laugh" so she did..)
5. What was your mommy like when she was a child?
F: She liked to watch "Annie"
B: a hal-a-weena (she dressed up like a "ballerina" on last week)
6. How old is your mommy? (32)
7. How tall is your mommy?
F: 7 feet tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
F: Play with me
B: a toy
9. What does your mommy do when you are not around?
B:...has now walked out of the room...I don't think she is much into this.... :)
10. If your mommy becomes famous what will it be for?
F: having lots of money....(we all can dream, can't we?)
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
F: Doing back flips
13. What does your mommy do for a job?
14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
F: peach cobbler
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
F: When you let me sleep in your bed
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character who would she be?
F: Jasmine from Aladdin because you both have black hair
B;....still out of the room, getting into God knows what while Faith takes this survey...LOL
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
F: We play games
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
F: We both like Auburn Tigers! (that's my girl)
19. How are you and your mommy different?
F: We don't sleep in the same room
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
F: She gives me candy... ...huh?
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
F: He massages your shoulders....(not sure when the last time I had a shoulder rub...but ok...)
22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
F: To the beach in Florida (she doesn't realize we lived thre for 7 yrs and she was born in Destin!)
Ok, so this was fun. Brooke was a little too young to do this...so maybe we will try it again in the future!