Friday, August 15, 2008

Museums, Picnics and Outdoor Fun...










I can't believe summer is almost over! It has flown by so fast! I am trying to make Faith's last full week a fun one, since she will officially be a full time student starting Thursday!!! (I'll save those tears for another post). Today we went to the Children's Museum in downtown Charleston. Too bad we can't go there everyday...my girls love it there!!! Then we came home and played outside for over 3 hours! My friend, Kym, brought over some take-out Japanese, and we spread some towels out in the drive way and had a picnic!! Faith loves picnics...and I enjoyed this one too! The kids finished dinner and rode in the Barbie Jeep (see previous post), drew with sidewalk chalk, blew bubbles and rode bikes! Brooke had her "first date" with our neighbor, Grady! haahaa She and Grady enjoyed riding in the Barbie Jeep together...so we joked they were on their first date! ha Here are some pictures from our day!

No comments: