Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baby Bump Update: 18 Weeks

Baby Bump Update: 18 Weeks 


*How far along?: 18 weeks 5 Days when this photo was taken (and in regular clothes. yay!)

*Total weight gain: about 5 pounds...this week at the OB/GYN I had a 1lb weight gain for the month!

*How big is baby?: The size of a baked potato

*Sleep?:Sleeping good, actually!

*Best moment this week?: Going to the OB for my monthly appointment and finally getting good news...up until now, it's been tough with muscle aches, pains, blood clots, etc....but I felt good after this appointment

*Movement?: Oh yes! We have a very active little one!

*Food cravings?: Not really...There's nothing I just HAVE to have. Just trying to eat healthy to keep my weight gain down

*Labor signs?: No, thank Goodness. 

*Belly button in or out?: Still in, but I don't have a deep belly button, so it will poke out soon! 

*What I miss: Just feeling un-pregnant. I have to admit, I don't like being pregnant. Lord, please, let the rest of this pregnancy fly by.

*What I’m looking forward to: Ultrasound is less than 2 weeks away...we can find out the sex then, but I am not certain we will. I have about 11 days to decide!

No comments: