Sunday, September 21, 2008

Teeth and Tantrums....

Do you ever notice that most pics of kids are taken when they are happy and smiling???...they are more fun to photograph when they are happy, after all...but there are lots of temper tantrums in my house too...I emphasize LOTS....and they go unphotographed....so today after church Brooke was not happy...there was nothing in-particular that she was unhappy with...She just decided that she was going to practice being two, so she threw herself on the floor in the kitchen and had a most outstanding temper tantrum....Is there a bigger word than "Terrible" to describe the two's?!?!?!?....

During Brooke's Oscar Winning Performance, Faith was on the other side of the kitchen grinning from ear to ear...an almost toothless grin, I might add...She just lost her 2nd tooth this morning, and was eager to have her picture taken with her new lost tooth in a zip-loc bag. So, I took a picture of Faith with her tooth...and Brooke on the floor....all of this happening at the same time!

So, now you know what any given moment at the Price Household can look like......sometimes they are both happy, sometimes they are both crying, and sometimes they are in complete opposites moods....just like today.......but I wouldn't trade these times for anything in the world....one of these days I will wish I had a two year old to watch kick and scream, and the innocence of a 5 year old who has just lost a tooth and thinks nothing in the world is neater....What a great gift from God these girls are...Teeth, Tantrums and ALL!!!



5 comments:

Gabby said...

So hilarious!!! They are so cute and such a blessing as well I do agree!!! I will miss those days too! They grow too fast!!!

Heads or Tails said...

Too funny. That sounds like a typical day in our house too. I agree that we will miss it one day tho.

Kelly M said...

I LOVE it! They are too cute. I don't know HOW you do it!!!

Amber said...

Something about that child screaming while wearing such a beautiful dress gave me a chuckle! Faith looks so cute with her two missing teeth!

The McBrayer family said...

So funny, and so familiar looking...hmmm....love the new blog- so fall"ish".