Thursday, August 7, 2008

WAR EAGLE, HEY!



On the way home from vacation last week, we stopped in Auburn...the other best place on earth....and drove around the campus to see what had changed in the last year we had been there. We also made one quick stop in front of Samford Hall to take a few pics of the girls in front of it. I have so many wonderful memories of Auburn University, and they date back to when I was a little girl and my daddy used to take me to football games. I remember thinking how I wanted to go to Auburn one day when I was all grown up. My 4 years at AU as a college student were some of the best years of my life!!! I made some lifelong friends there, and made memories that I will always carry with me.

While we were taking pictures of the girls in front of Samford, I thought about how I will one day show this picture to Faith as she starts her time at Auburn (oh yes, she WILL go to AU...she has no other choice :).

No comments: